- Thermoplastic material. Heavy duty construction and corrosion free.
- High impact & UV stabilized. Stands up to the most demanding applications.
- Light weight. Easy to install and offering reduced handling, labor, freight and installation costs.
- PN 10 (150 psi) for all sizes.
- PVC-U body. Excellent mechanical and environmental strength.
- One piece body. Ensures a long life without filtration problems.
- Fully supported flange bolt holes (ISO/DIN, ANSI/ASTM, British Standard, JIS).
- New disc design ensuring low operating torque and low pressure loss.
- Available in PVC-U.
- High abrasion resistant.
- Full body liner seal available in EPDM or Viton®.
- Low operating torque thanks to special antifriction rings.
Shaft : Zinc plated steel shaft (non-wetted).
- Ergonomic lever handle. Both lever handle and top plate are constructed of thermoplastic for excellent corrosion resistance.
- The handle features seven built in position stops (every 15º) and acts as a position indicator. It also features a built in lockout system to prevent undesired operations