Pro Series Valve Box Supplier
||As per required
|Minimum order quantity
||As per required
Introducing the next generation valve box :
- Smarter design
- More features
- Complete range of sizes
- Quality & reliability
- High-impact polypropylene body & cover
- EN124 A15 compliant
Description & Applications
- New generation of valve boxes made of high-impact strength polypropylene.
- Cepex Pro Series Valve Boxes provide ideal protection and easy access to in-ground irrigation
- valves, control modules, flowmeters and other subsurface equipment.
- Applications: landscape & agricultural irrigation, golf courses, water distribution networks, electric &
- cable networks, etc.
Features & Benefits
- High-impact polypropylene construction for long life and strong performance. Black body and green
- Polypropylene is U.V. stabilized for greater strength and life through a wide range of temperatures.
- Chemical resistant & corrosion free.
- Weatherproof. Designed to perform under any weather conditions. Frost-proof accessory as an
- option for extreme low temperatures (rectangular models).
- Base grid for rectangular models also available as an option.
- Cepex state-of-the-art design.
- Overlapping covers prevent dirt and grass from settling in between body and cover.
- Factory pierced slots for pipe. Allow fast, trouble-free and cost saving installations.
- Greater working area, providing unobstructed access to valves.
- Ergonomic slot on body allows for easy cover removal.
- Vandal resistant bolt lock cover (rectangular models).
- Beveled cover edges help prevent damage to covers from lawn machines.
- Built-in space for control systems (rectangular models).
- Smart, lightweight and easy handling.
- Tapered design allows nesting, reducing freight and storage costs.
Looking for "Pro Series Valve Box" ?